Monday, September 29, 2008

In Reference to James

I read several of James' blogs, and they are truly addicting. I read "2020" and liked the title because in hind site everything is "2020". I also read a "Green Winter" and "My SUV and Me" which were both intriguing. I have lived in NE and CO where I enjoyed nice "white" Christmases and have a hard time getting into the full Christmas spirit without snow. This made it easy for me to relate to James' article. The elation they felt when it finally snowed is how I feel when we Virginians receive our first "real" snow of the winter. Last year I never felt that elation as we didn't get a "real" dumping of snow in our area. James has started my wheels turning and has inspired me to look for ways that I too can be a little bit "greener". Alright I'd love to write more and probably will later, but class is starting!

1 comment:

I Hate Pancakes. Children too. said...

In Responce to your comment to Samer (me):No it's a fact. There was a study done on it from some university. I remember talking about it in my Psychology class when I was in high school. We had to analyze why this could be. So it wasn't propaganda. Though I think it's quite obvious. in my twenty years of living I have encountered very stupid people. I think you're taking it too personally.